Sign in to follow this  
Guest BLacKEaGLE

Reinstate Request

Guest BLacKEaGLE

Full Name: Fasih 

In-Game Nick: BLacKEaGLE*PL

Previous Nicks (if Any):BLacKxEaGLE*PL, iNs.Blackeagle*PL

Timezone:GMT +5

From How Long You have been Playing VC:MP?:  i have been playing since past 1 and a half year

Previous Clans: iNs

Reasons For Leaving Previous Clans: The reason i left this clan was just behind the worst person who is currently blacklisted in vcmp, who is 'Ronnie'. I started having issues with him after i joined the clan. He started to degrade me after sometime when i joined, He used to disrespect me infront of others and always asked me to get training from him as he was so called a 'Professional player' . When i refused to do what he said, he began to threaten me and abuse me every time i would enter in any one vcmp servers, which i hated at all times.So to get rid of that person and his cheap threats, i left the clan. Plus after i left, i applied in 'Vice Underdogs(VU)' clan but my app was rejected because none of the clan members new me very well. In short, i was new to some members. The link to my denied VU app is following -: 

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=10413.0

Why Do You Want To Join INS?:INS is one of the best clans of vcmp with skilled players. Their game play as well as their behavior was impressive towards me during the time i was in clan and after i left the clan, because of which, i regained my interest in the clan plus the person because of which, i was forced to leave the clan, is not in clan anymore which makes it more interesting and reliable for me to get reinstated . At last i would like to say that i remained as a full member in clan but due to some of issues mentioned above, i was forced to leave.

What Will You Give To This Clan?:I would like to contribute my skills to the clan. I will always be available if any of my clan member needs me and will try my best to support the clan as well as members wherever and whenever possible. I would always remain loyal and honest towards this clan and will try to avoid the mistakes, i did in past. Plus i am an active vcmp player these days and i will like to play a positive role in making the clan as active as possible. Lastly i would like to say that Because of one person, who was the so called 'leader', being the full member, i was forced to leave and i am requesting for a reinstate if i meet the requirements or selection criteria. Hoping for a positive response. Thanks.

Denied! Pay Attention below please:

Reason: My Clan my rules, HAHAHAHAHA   **EVIL LAUGH** 

Just Kidding, Accepted as "Apprentice"
Feel free to use  "iNs / [iNs]" tag along your nick, Welcome back to the Family!