Sign in to follow this  
KingOfVC

Leaving

I decide to leave clan. Since i need to forcus on upcoming server (RTV 3 and [censored]), also being wasted spot for few month and make some members angry (you guy really hate me?), 

Thank you for accept me in this clan. For now i will stay clanless.

But Why? Why you have those negative thoughts? I already said no one hates you. Plus it’s always good to see people coming in, and bad to see them going out. You want to focus on rtv right? Is something in iNs stopping you from that? Because many server developers especially like MK.NewK are developing and maintaining their respective servers while being in their clan. So yes It’s totally on you to whether leave or not, but please don’t leave with such negativity in your mind.

It not good thing when you come back to vcmp, instead greeting you with simple 'welcome back', but opening same server with gamemode. It not like i dont want challanger, but using dirty way to challange is not fair. But anyways, after my 2 server get establish in few month, i will try to seeking new challange.