Clan join application

Posted (edited)

Full Name:Masab Kh 

In-Game Nick:Mr.Moon

Previous Nicks (if Any):Fizz,ReXton,Dark hunter

Timezone:GMT+5

From How Long You have been Playing VC:MP?: 2017/8

Previous Clans:SDS,FF,VK

Reasons For Leaving Previous Clans:SdS For join ins,FF No Reason,Vk Less Members

Why Do You Want To Join iNs?:Thats a good. it is my favrite clan.i like all members of it .in this clan my freinds are here

What Will You Give To This Clan?:I didin't think about it

Edited by Mr.Moon
some mistakes

I go with a negative vote. As I've seen that you don't have any patience after applying. Well basically, if you can't be patient you can't be an iNsomniac. I wish you a better Luck ahead.

On 3/31/2020 at 2:57 PM, Anish87 said:

I go with a negative vote. As I've seen that you don't have any patience after applying. Well basically, if you can't be patient you can't be an iNsomniac. I wish you a better Luck ahead.

On 3/31/2020 at 2:57 PM, Anish87 said:

In what i dont have Patience Bro can you explain me?

Your App is being denied. You need to work on your English skills as well as your patience along with maturity. Plus you were constantly bothering the clan members by messaging them again and again regarding your application. That shows how impatient you are. Kindly work on the above mentioned points and try again after a month.