Jump to content
royal

Application - royal

Recommended Posts

Full Name:

In-Game Nick: royal

Previous Nicks (if Any): Darkkiller  sky sparow

Age: 18

Country: tunisia

Timezone: GMT +1

From How Long You have been Playing VC:MP?: I've been playing VCMP since 2018

Previous Clans: I was not in any clan

Reasons For Leaving Previous Clans: I was not in any clan

Why Do You Want To Join iNs?: iNs is a really respected VC:MP clan. I really like this clan, specially the way the clan members interact, they're really helping. I even have friends here. I think it'd be a good time being with such a respectful and one of the best clans of VC:MP. I love interacting and working with the players in multiplayer games, the clan would give me a platform to increase my interactivity and would help me in improving myself.

What Will You Give To This Clan?: I can contribute my activity, skills and my hard work. I can invite more players to this clan. I will be loyal to this clan.  I can assure you guys I will be loyal and I will try my best. I'm hoping to get ''co leader'' rank here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, nice application but I have not seen you playing in any server + we dont know you. Try to spend time with us.

Neutral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2020 at 7:02 PM, Ken^ said:

Hmm, nice application but I have not seen you playing in any server + we dont know you. Try to spend time with us.

Neutral

thank you for voting ... but I want to know when I will end up joining because I think they are not active 😪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, iBEE_tH3_RuL3R said:

Everyone is active, have patience please

okey 🙄

 

6 hours ago, DarkNinja^ said:

I don't know him.Never saw this nick in VC-MP.

No from my side.

I play in vks from which you are banned you can ask my country people like [email protected] logic bninin 😎
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know you. and (  I've seen this application somewhere in VU or UF I didnt remember, Use Your Own words buddy ! ) I dont know If im wrong but still look at your English skill whenever you wrote application and now look at how you replied. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iNs.o.MaNiaC^ said:

I don't know you. and (  I've seen this application somewhere in VU or UF I didnt remember, Use Your Own words buddy ! ) I dont know If im wrong but still look at your English skill whenever you wrote application and now look at how you replied. 

-First , I didn't join VU or UF.
-Secondly , you all do not introduce me to this. I am here. I want to join this clan to save this name in VC-MP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, royal said:

-First , I didn't join VU or UF.
-Secondly , you all do not introduce me to this. I am here. I want to join this clan to save this name in VC-MP.

I've seen someone's application with same text. not yours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iNs.o.MaNiaC^ said:

I've seen someone's application with same text. not yours

I loved it, I want saw that application, but if we focus on my joining, it will be better 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, royal said:

I loved it, I want saw that application, but if we focus on my joining, it will be better 😉

Try to get interacted with us. We'll get you know then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 9:40 AM, iNs.o.MaNiaC^ said:

Try to get interacted with us. We'll get you know then.

I will try that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for taking time and applying here! However, your application is denied this time. You are advised to work on a couple of things such as maturity and communication skills. Take your time for this and feel free to apply after a month.
Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...