Application - royal

Full Name:

In-Game Nick: royal

Previous Nicks (if Any): Darkkiller  sky sparow

Timezone: GMT +1

From How Long You have been Playing VC:MP?: I've been playing VCMP since 2018

Previous Clans: I was not in any clan

Reasons For Leaving Previous Clans: I was not in any clan

Why Do You Want To Join iNs?: iNs is a really respected VC:MP clan. I really like this clan, specially the way the clan members interact, they're really helping. I even have friends here. I think it'd be a good time being with such a respectful and one of the best clans of VC:MP. I love interacting and working with the players in multiplayer games, the clan would give me a platform to increase my interactivity and would help me in improving myself.

What Will You Give To This Clan?: I can contribute my activity, skills and my hard work. I can invite more players to this clan. I will be loyal to this clan.  I can assure you guys I will be loyal and I will try my best. I'm hoping to get ''co leader'' rank here. 

Hmm, nice application but I have not seen you playing in any server + we dont know you. Try to spend time with us.

Neutral

On 1/16/2020 at 7:02 PM, Ken^ said:

Hmm, nice application but I have not seen you playing in any server + we dont know you. Try to spend time with us.

Neutral

thank you for voting ... but I want to know when I will end up joining because I think they are not active 😪

21 hours ago, iBEE_tH3_RuL3R said:

Everyone is active, have patience please

okey 🙄

6 hours ago, DarkNinja^ said:

I don't know him.Never saw this nick in VC-MP.

No from my side.

I play in vks from which you are banned you can ask my country people like [email protected] logic bninin 😎

I don't know you. and (  I've seen this application somewhere in VU or UF I didnt remember, Use Your Own words buddy ! ) I dont know If im wrong but still look at your English skill whenever you wrote application and now look at how you replied. 

4 hours ago, iNs.o.MaNiaC^ said:

I don't know you. and (  I've seen this application somewhere in VU or UF I didnt remember, Use Your Own words buddy ! ) I dont know If im wrong but still look at your English skill whenever you wrote application and now look at how you replied. 

-First , I didn't join VU or UF.
-Secondly , you all do not introduce me to this. I am here. I want to join this clan to save this name in VC-MP.

20 hours ago, royal said:

-First , I didn't join VU or UF.
-Secondly , you all do not introduce me to this. I am here. I want to join this clan to save this name in VC-MP.

I've seen someone's application with same text. not yours

1 hour ago, iNs.o.MaNiaC^ said:

I've seen someone's application with same text. not yours

I loved it, I want saw that application, but if we focus on my joining, it will be better 😉

12 hours ago, royal said:

I loved it, I want saw that application, but if we focus on my joining, it will be better 😉

Try to get interacted with us. We'll get you know then.

On 1/22/2020 at 9:40 AM, iNs.o.MaNiaC^ said:

Try to get interacted with us. We'll get you know then.

I will try that 

Thank you for taking time and applying here! However, your application is denied this time. You are advised to work on a couple of things such as maturity and communication skills. Take your time for this and feel free to apply after a month.
Regards.