Time zone:
GTM-3
How long have you been playing VC: MP?: 2016

Previous Clans:
LP, LBR.
Reasons to leave previous clans:
LP hill, LBR inactive members.
Why do you want to join iNs ?:
Well, I wanted to join some time ago, when Duke was in this clan. He refused me, but this time I want to enter.
I know that I do not know much, I am active, I will know them during the discussion of my application.
What will you give this clan? Loyalty, good experience and learn from you, of course.

Hey there user! Your application is a bit off-format. I have pinned the format in this board, here's a link to it: 

kindly copy-paste it and then fill out the details. You are required to do this so you app can be discussed. Thank you!

Oh yea I remember you. Are you Guffy right?

Anyways but I haven't seen you improving yourself, and you dont play any official servers you just only play Vks, try to spend more time with iNs members and try to improve your English, grammer and also communication skills.

i think you were denied in iNs for the same reasons before.

No by my side. Maybe better luck next time.

Firstly, as ibee stated, your app isn't written in correct format, and you should have written it / corrected it using the correct format, which you didn't care to do. Secondly, it lacks most of the information as you didn't answer some questions. Plus i don't know you and never seen you playing in game. No from My side for this time. Good Luck with the other votes.

Edited by BLacKxEaGLE

Thank you for taking time and applying here! However after having a detailed discussion regarding you, your application is denied this time. You are advised to work on a couple of things such as maturity and communication skills. Take your time for this and feel free to apply after a month.
Regards.