Sign in to follow this  
Ken^

Application - KeN^

Posted (edited)

Full Name: 

In-Game Nick: KeN^

Previous Nicks (if Any): iNs.Ken^, [FC]Force, =NK=force and many more

Timezone: GMT +5

From How Long You have been Playing VC:MP?:  I've been playing VCMP since 2017 June or July.

Previous Clans: iNs, FC, NK and VK.

Reasons For Leaving Previous Clans: FC got closed, NK got closed and I left VK because I only was active there and I want to move on. And iNs I joined iNs two times invited by black listed guy namely Ronnie. I was co leader of this clan but I left because I used to play in a server namely VKs, there was very bad reputation of iNs because of this iNs leader himself so I left. Then I again got invited by Ronnie but again left because of this guy.

Why Do You Want To Join iNs?: Good organized and an old clan, with a good reputation.  I am an old, experienced player. I believe I'd be a great helping hand and would be able to easily adjust in the TEAM.  I've been member of this clan and I'd love to be part of this clan again. And I can assure you guys the things I  did in the past won't be repeated again.

What Will You Give To This Clan?: I can contribute my activity, skills and my hard work. I can invite more players to this clan. I will be loyal to this clan. I've been helping this clan in wars since year. I can assure you guys I will be loyal and I will try my best to not to repeat the same mistakes again. I'm hoping to get ''Full member'' rank here. 

Sincerely,

KeN^

Edited by Ken^

Guest Anish87

+1. beginner

Know You from quite a long time Now. Skilled person with good attitude .Also know the reason you left the clan for. Beginner From my side. But i expect more from you. Dont Let us down ! Best of luck with other Votes .