Sign in to follow this  
KaKaChi^

Joining Application - KaKaChi^

Full Name: Badreddine

In-Game Nick: KaKaChi^

Timezone: GTM - 1

Previous Clans: KK - WK - FF - FC -F2

Reasons For Leaving Previous Clans: KK I will closed my clan if me got Accept / wk Leave / FF leave /FC Closed / F2 Leave

Why Do You Want To Join iNs?: I like this clan I know Very much members here Maniac Ammara DEVIL Ibee all my friend Yes for Begginer 😄 I love You Team iNsomniacs

What Will You Give To This Clan?: I will Help For wars and any things Thanks For You Maniac - DEVIL - Ammara

6 hours ago, KaKaChi^ said:

Previous Clans: KK - WK - FF - FC -F2

Hey wait when you joined F2 and WK? You just joined FF and another day you left it and then you applied for KF as applicant in KF you made your own clan. It clearly say that you're a clan hopper nothing else.
Sorry for posting here but i just inform you about him.

Edited by Thor*

@Thor* Kindly refrain from posting on someone else’s app until or unless you yourself are the member of the clan. If You have something to share, kindly DM instead of posting on other person’s app.

Denied. Our private voting has decided to deny this application. Please read the following points and re apply after a week.

• Be mature and act like it as well.
  • Dont spam everyones DM for something, you can ask something by asking them once.
  • Dont be overconfident.
  • Work on your English skills as well.

Bottom line: We dont need pros here, we need mature and open minded players.

Cheers.