Sign in to follow this  
Thor*

Clan Joining Application - Thor*

Full Name: Ali Khan

In-Game Nick: Thor*

Timezone: GMT + 5

Previous Clans: RF but it got closed.

Reasons For Leaving Previous Clans: I just applied for it and it got closed another day.

Why Do You Want To Join iNs?: As clan is in need of members so i decided to join it and help to gain it reputation.

What Will You Give To This Clan?: I will help in Wars and by giving respect to seniors.

39 minutes ago, Thor* said:

What Will You Give To This Clan?: I will help in Wars 

we look like tryhards?

Edited by KingOfVC

7 minutes ago, KingOfVC said:

we look like tryhards?

No, I mean if war happens i will try my best and will not leave you until war end.

2 minutes ago, Thor* said:

No, I mean if war happens i will try my best and will not leave you until war end.

ok, just let you know this is not other clan like caring about k/d ratio or skills, we playing for fun and this is family, we need to know each other. Now my question is:

Are you going to stay loyalty after accepted?

Why you choose this clan? 

Hope to hear from you soon.

1 hour ago, Thor* said:

Why Do You Want To Join iNs?: As clan is in need of members so i decided to join it and help to gain it reputation.

A clan is never needy of members, all it wants is that its all members, whether new or old, show loyalty to it. 

Thanks for Applying here, Your App is under discussion. Please Have some patience. 🙂

Edited by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R

6 hours ago, iBEE_tH3_RuL3R said:

A clan is never needy of members, all it wants is that its all members, whether new or old, show loyalty to it. 

Thanks for Applying here, Your App is under discussion. Please Have some patience. 🙂

Once i get accepted, i will show my loyalty and i've been never in clan before just in gang and still didn't broke loyalty and gang got closed. 

6 hours ago, KingOfVC said:

ok, just let you know this is not other clan like caring about k/d ratio or skills, we playing for fun and this is family, we need to know each other. Now my question is:

Are you going to stay loyalty after accepted?

Why you choose this clan? 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Firstly i choose RF clan but when i applied they closed the clan and after that i was being clanless and i joined vcmp i've never been in clan and i was just in gang ' ZALIM ' but i got closed or i don't know what happened to it, well you were talking about loyalty. Since i didn't joined any clan before and i was in gang i didn't left it gang was for 4 months or maybe less from it. After that i gone for little inactivity then back again and one gang member told me that it's closed so i just removed gang tag. Well, the point is that i will be loyal and won't betray the clan.

Sorry guys but the thing is that i'm going inactive because of my school coaching.Actually i live in hostel but i might  you guys after i came back. If you can accept me with inactivity than it's fine and i'm sure i'll be back after 1 month or maybe more because after coaching i will have exams in school and it will take some time to back to game again. I'm really sorry for disappointing you.